Varnish Controller 5.0.1
Published October 25, 2022.
This is a patch release of Varnish Controller.
This release includes bug fixes.
- Fixes a bug where Brainz could panic when routers is used.
- Fixes a bug where invalidations got stuck for a removed VCLGroup.
- Fixes a bug where invalidations could get stuck in Retrying state.
- Fixes a bug where invalidations in Retrying state could not be deleted.
- Updated dependencies
- Fixes a bug where domains always was shown as required when creating/editing a VCLGroup in the web interface.
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
This update is recommended for all users.