Varnish Controller 5.0.2
Published November 8, 2022.
This is a patch release of Varnish Controller.
This release includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
- The router now strips port from requested domain, to allow the router to run on none default ports.
- Improved logging for Varnish-admin interface (the agent now logs connection/disconnection towards Varnish)
- Improved logging for NATS connection/disconnection for api-gw/brainz/agent/router.
- Improved error logging for the VCLI.
- NATS updated to latest version, v2.9.6.
- All components built with Go 1.19.3
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
This update is recommended for all users.