Varnish Controller 4.1.2
Published June 1, 2022.
This is a patch release for Varnish Controller with the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug when upgrading to 4.0.0 the name of the file could be reset when deploying a VCLGroup.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a file would result in a compile failure.
- Minor UI bug fixes for the dashboard
- Fixed a bug where the UI validation hindered the invalidation when only domain was sent in.
- Fixed a autosuggestion with wrong formatting.
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
Take a look at the Varnish Controller Deprecation page to prepare for upcoming major changes.
This update is recommended for all users.