Varnish Controller 5.1.2
Published March 22, 2023.
This is a patch release for Varnish Controller with the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug in the Request Router where
random was redirected to an unhealthy endpoint.
- Improved database indexes for faster queries.
- Headers set for health probes in the Routing Rules are now sent in the same casing as configured.
- Build with Go 1.20.2.
vcli file now has
Error log level when MMDB CSV file is not configured has been lowered to
- Include gRPC Health and Routing Health information in router debug and system debug information.
- Fixed an error in Invalidations where you couldn’t add new headers to existing invalidation.
- Fixed a bug when having multiple includes with same name when creating/editing VCLGroups.
- Fixed a bug involving renaming files in editor.
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
Take a look at the Varnish Controller Deprecation page to prepare for upcoming major changes.
This update is recommended for all users.