Varnish Controller 5.3.2
Published October 20, 2023.
This is a patch release for Varnish Controller with the following fixes:
- Improved router configuration reload
- Automatic host lookup of unconfigured IPv4/IPv6 for agents in the router is now only performed if DNS routing is enabled.
- If an agent is unable to load the root VCL, it will stay in failing state instead of flipping between running/failing.
- All components built with Go 1.21.3
- UI: Fixed a bug in dashboard where the donut chart would show “No data to show”.
- UI: Fixed a bug where tooltips in dashboard wouldn’t overflow and the content would be cut off.
- UI: Fixed a bug where a error message would falsely be shown in a widget in the dashboard.
- UI: Fixed a bug where a individual widget is a gauge wouldn’t calculate per second.
- UI: Fixed a bug where users connected to a organization had problem selecting tags in a VCLGroup.
- UI: Improvements to what we show as available servers when changing between root and shared deployments.
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
This update is recommended for all users.