Varnish Broadcaster 1.2.4
Published February 18, 2020.
This Varnish Broadcaster release addresses some known issues and adds some new functionalities.
- Fixes a rare race condition that could cause a panic while fetching status.
- Improved error handling for host parsing
- Versioning of management API added (/api/v1), /api/ still works and is the same as v1.
- Updated man page to describe the -log argument correctly and added missing parameters.
- Updated man page with header normalisation information.
- Systemd service file updated to create pid file at startup.
- Added header X-Broadcaster-Ua to broadcasted requests containing broadcaster version (eg. Broadcaster/1.2.4)
- New random broadcast functionality added (X-Broadcast-Random)
- Limit of 10240 open files in systemd service file.
See Broadcaster page for more details.
This update is recommended for all users.