Varnish Controller 4.0.0
Published February 17, 2022.
This release is NOT backward compatible with 3.0. All Varnish Controller components requires an upgrade.
The release includes bug fixes, new features and improvements.
- Varnish Controller (Traffic) Router, for HTTP and DNS routing.
- VCL Compile feature for VCL Files added (UI).
- Added drag and drop support in dashboard and invalidation sequence.
- Varnishadm CLI commands file generated by the agents. The file contains
varnishadm commands for current deployed Varnish VCL configuration. This file can be used to load the VCL’s directly on start of Varnish via the flag
-I <file> to Varnishd.
- Widget creation improved (UI).
- Automatic deployment retries to previously failed agents.
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
This update is recommended for all users.