Varnish Controller 4.1.0
Published April 19, 2022.
Note: All components needs to be upgraded for this release, see versioning.
The release includes bug fixes, new features and improvements.
- gRPC plugin support for the Router.
- vcli now support proxy (
- Statistic counters can now be defined with wildcard in agent configuration.
- New section for help & support which include a debugging view for system administrators (UI).
- Improved logging with support for timestamps (
-log-timestamps), default enabled.
- Unified router/agent log messages in brainz.
- Various bug fixes.
- Major redesign of the Editor (UI).
- Less interruptive workflow when token expires with a login-modal (UI).
The router has been updated to support both HTTPS and HTTP at the same time. This replaces the previous flag
-https-routing and two new flags has been added for HTTPS,
See Varnish Controller Changelog for more details on the changes and the upgrade notes for more details on how to upgrade.
Take a look at the Varnish Controller Deprecation page to prepare for upcoming major changes.
This update is recommended for all users.