Version 1.4.1 (2020-08-31)
- Fixes a rare timeout issue that could occur at high load
Version 1.4.0 (2020-08-10)
- New flag
-confwatch to handle automatic configuration reload.
Version 1.3.1 (2020-06-15)
- Update -tls-verify auto (default mode) to handle local host headers
Version 1.3.0 (2020-06-08)
- New X-Broadcast-Inorder header added (see usage)
- New X-Broadcast-Skip header added (see usage)
- Keep-alive applied for connections
- TCP keep-alive probing 15sec instead of 2min
- Improved lock handling to prevent some rare race conditions
- New flag
-verify-tls added to handle TLS verification (see usage)
- Revision added to version output
- Better request handling and improved performance
- Fixes some errors that occurred during high load.
- Web user interface now works with TLS enabled
- Web user interface included in package
- Systemd notify support
- Jobs removed when running sync mode (default) which reduces memory usage
Version 1.2.4 (2020-02-18)
- Fixes a rare race condition that could cause a panic while fetching status.
- Improved error handling for host parsing
- Versioning of management API added (/api/v1), /api/ still works and is the same as v1.
- Updated man page to describe the -log argument correctly and added missing parameters.
- Updated man page with header normalisation information.
- Systemd service file updated to create pid file at startup.
- New header X-Broadcaster-Ua added to broadcasted requests containing broadcaster version (eg. Broadcaster/1.2.4)
- New random broadcast functionality added (X-Broadcast-Random)
- Limit of 10240 open files in systemd service file.
Version 1.2.3 (2019-10-22)
- Let systemd help the broadcaster to write its pid
- Handle IP with port in configuration file
- Put back client connection into connection pool
Version 1.2.2 (2019-08-29)
- Relax the group name parsing to allow dashes and underscores
Version 1.2.1 (2019-08-22)
- Fixed goroutine leak in async mode
- Added a configurable keep-alive
- Added a configurable broadcast req timeout
- Extended cors support
- Write a pid file to report the pid of the running instance
Version 1.2.0 (2018-11-21)
Version 1.1.0 (2018-07-02)
- Bundle a UI for web clients.
- Minor improvements.
Version 1.0.0 (2018-03-12)