Varnish Custom Statistics
Varnish Custom Statistics 6.0.2 (2019-09-03)
- Skip VHA6 requests when using default keys
- Fix JSON streaming output
- Handle -O write errors: Write on a closed socket would trigger a SIGPIPE
which we fail to handle, leading to an immediate crash.
Varnish Custom Statistics 6.0.1 (2018-10-03)
- Fixed issue when logging in with no password
- Set all responses to Vary on Authorization
Varnish Custom Statistics 6.0.0 (2018-03-27)
- Varnish 6.0.0 support.
- Renamed vcsprobe to vcs-agent
- Rebranded from vstatd to VCS.
- Move from mongoose to libmicrohttpd
- Move to the VUT public API
- Import option -K from vagent2
- Try serving index.html for directory URLs
- Don’t kill the VCS if the DNS is down.
- Reject non GET methods.
-a option does not include the IP address
- IPv6 support without the dual stack mode
- Proof of concept for simple
- Dropping non-systemd support and environmentfiles.
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.1.5 (2017-12-11)
- Add some startup delay to avoid default fail.
- Removing “Warning: Malformed VSL reqacct record” error messages.
- Split into many messages when we have many keys.
- Pause before start.
- Do not use EnvironmentFile in systemd builds.
- Add split debian control/rules for systemd builds.
- Build using varnish-plus-dev.
- Use libzmq3 on stretch.
- Use default bucket lengths in RPMs.
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.1.4 (2017-05-31)
- Relax the malformed input test when parsing ReqAcct
- Fixed regex encoding in UI
- Added UI flatten parameter to URL
- Live summary defaults to closed
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.1.3 (2016-04-11)
- Compatibility with Varnish 4.1
- Fix JSON encoding for backslash ‘\’
- Documentation and man page updates
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.1.2 (2016-01-12)
- Switched Google charts to nvd3
- added HTTP auth parameter
- Fixed issue with leaks with -m logging
- A handful of minor UI enhancements and tweaks
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.1.1 (2015-04-13)
- Fixed problem when allocating many keys
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.1.0 (2015-01-27)
- Added new key navigation UI
- Added default key generation via -d probe switch
- Added UTC timestamp support via -Z switch
- Added top_miss sorting
- Fix URL manipulation which could cause redirect loop
- Fix JSON escaping for keys
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.0.1 (2014-11-25)
- Fix an uninitialized read that in some configurations would lead to a segmentation fault in vstatdprobe.
Varnish Custom Statistics 4.0.1 (2014-09-30)
- Varnish 4.0 support.
- New: Counters for bytes received and transmitted, both on the client and backend side (v4 only).
- New: -O option for outputting finished buckets in JSON format over a TCP socket
- Minor output related bugfixes.
Varnish Custom Statistics 1.3 (2013-09-25)
- Release 1.3.
- New: Summed window top list sorting. Adds an option to make VCS consider multiple windows when building a top list.
- Stability fixes, both for vstatd and vstatdprobe.
- /all and /match now lists key names only. Add verbose=1 to your query string for legacy output.
- New: “unique” request counting.
- New: /status
Varnish Custom Statistics 1.2 (2013-02-28)
- Non-maintainer upload.
- Release 1.2, fixes invalid JSON output problem.
Varnish Custom Statistics 1.1 (2012-12-18)
Varnish Custom Statistics 0.1 (2012-09-12)