Version 1.0.4 (2021-02-23)
- Delete of organization that has apilog entries is now possible.
- Root deployments now correctly re-activates if some other VCL was activated manually.
vclgroup inspect with filter now works as intended.
login now supports
-j for JSON output.
- Fixes an issue that in some rare cases caused timeouts.
- Added option to delete dangling deployment configurations.
- Added option to delete agent if down or failing.
- Added indication when min is not fulfilled in VCLGroups.
- Added deployment status when expanding row of an agent.
- Fixed a bug where agent status was not responsive.
- Fixed a bug where a user that didn’t have permissions for vclgroups could not view the editor.
- Fixed a bug feeding a faulty VCL when creating a VCLGroup.
- Fixed some various chart bugs.
- Some minor style changes.
Version 1.0.3 (2021-02-09)
- Changes to the name or content of an included file will now automatically redeploy a VCLGroup that is deployed.
- New endpoint
/api/v1/command which allows a system admin to execute arbitrary varnishadm commands to a set of agents simultaneously.
- Internal versioning support for upgrading between versions. From this release, noncompatible brainz instances will not be possible to start.
- When updating an organization, password was reset for users of that organization. This has been fixed.
- Status of a redeploy is now reported back directly after a reload.
- Varnishstats for a removed agent is now cleared from the database when the agent is removed.
- Failing deployments could previously be stuck in
orphan state even if they were actually failing on all agents. They now correctly become in
- Internal versioning support. From this release, noncompatible agents will not be possible to start.
- Removed unused
perm update command.
command to execute varnishadm commands (used together with filtering to select agents). Only possible to execute as system admin.
- Internal versioning support. From this release, noncompatible api-gw will not be possible to start.
- Fixes a bug when running multiple instances of a API-GW. Where some instances didn’t allow login during a short period of time.
- Added persistent storage for user accounts, if a user skipped the tour it will remember.
- Fix some bugs with the authentication cookies, refreshing tokens is now done by the UI.
- Fix a bug with logging out and the user has no authentication cookies.
- Retrieve and sync storage for user accounts, to check if a user has finished/skipped the tour.
- Added refreshing of the authentication tokens to the UI, UI will queue requests until tokens are refreshed.
- Fix that users are redirected to the login screen if there are no authentication cookies present.
- Fixed some edge cases and bugs in the realtime charts
- Added badge to deployment configuration to indicate the state
- Some minor style changes on charts and dashboard
- Some improvements in VCLGroup workflow
- Account lock unlock badge fix
Version 1.0.2 (2021-01-26)
- License file is now required, specified using
- Added the option to filter agents based on domain properties like ID and FQDN. See Swagger of the API for further details.
-quit option. This option will tell brainz to quit after performing tasks such as creating system admin users.
- Improvements to the
root template, both in terms of performance and naming conventions.
varnishstat can now be executed correctly if the user is part of the same group as varnish.
- Fixes a bug where a
readonly agent were stuck in failure state after connection to varnish was lost.
- Added documentation for filtering agents based on domains.
- Support for JSON output of all commands using
- License information using
- Fixed a bug where the UI could not be run with the default Content Security Policy.
- Fixed a bug where a user was unable to logout if the connection was lost with the API.
- Improved certificate loading for TLS configuration.
- Improved configuration options.
- Added option to disable X-Frame-Options, only disable if necessary.
- Fixed a bug where the editor got an error with specific VCL includes.
- Fixed a bug where a double character was inserted when including specific modules.
- Fixed a bug where permissions were not set properly for users and servers and tags were not visible.
- Fixed a bug where the user got presented with a network error when the access token is expired.
- Fixed a bug where network statistics were not displayed.
- Improved includes in editor for deployed VCL files.
- Improved dashboard when statistics are not yet available.
- Improved to do list for user.
- Added a warning when saving a deployed VCL file.
- Added license information and warning.
Version 1.0.1 (2021-01-04)