- Automatically detects new agents (servers) 
- Automatic deployment of VCLs to new agents
- Flexible deployments of different VCLs
- Automatic domain routing on same Varnish instance
- Automatic updates of VCL changes
- Staging (could also be modeled for Canary deployments)
- Automatically rebalance deployments when agents go up/down
- Fast deployments
- Can be run in containers
- REST API
- Authentication with basic auth or Keycloak (Open Source IDP with support for third-party integration)
- Authorization with organizations, accounts and resource permissions.
 As long as they are started towards same NATS servers.